We’re Looking For…
We’re looking for a friendly, organized receptionist to work at our SW Calgary office starting March 01, 2023. If you think you fit the bill, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Preference will be given to applicants with law firm experience.
We are considering applications from experienced Calgary real estate paralegals and paralegals with corporate law experience.
We are looking for someone with:
- At least 2 years of experience handling Alberta real estate files, corporate law files, or both
- Someone looking to grow their career with a young firm
- Excellent client communication skills
- Experience with Microsoft Word, and common accounting/conveyancing software programs
We are offering:
- A generous compensation structure based on experience and skill level
- Attainable bonus compensation options
- Flexible work hours—opportunity to work part-time hours if you so choose
- A welcoming office environment
If you’re interested, please forward your application to email@example.com.
We are accepting applications from articling students looking to commence their articling term on July 15, 2023 or thereafter.
If you have a portable book of business and are looking for a favourable fee split without the administrative hassle of maintaining your own practice, we’d welcome an opportunity to discuss a mutually agreeable arrangement. Lawyers practicing in the following areas are preferred:
- Family Law
- Employment Law
- Corporate Law