- Physically unable to attend our office?
- Unable to drive?
- Health issues keeping you home?
- Living on the other side of Calgary?
- Elderly or facing mobility challenges?
- In long-term care, hospital, or hospice?
If so, we offer home visits for Real Estate Law, Wills & Estate Planning, and Probate Law matters! We’ll come to you for a Wills Consultation, Wills Signing, Real Estate Signing, or Probate Consultation, wherever you’re located within Calgary’s city limits, at no extra charge to you!
Zach, our experienced Wills & Estates lawyer, has met with many clients in hospital, hospice, age care, and at home in Calgary over the past few years, and considers it an honour to meet with clients who are unable to attend his office, at their home or residence.
If you have a Family Law, Employment Law, or Other Legal Matter, we ask that you choose one of our virtual appointment options if you’re unable to attend our office in person.